Here are the steps on how to remove and reinsert your memory sticks:
- Turn off your computer and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Locate the memory slots on your computer. They are usually located near the CPU.
- Use a flathead screwdriver to gently pry open the memory slot covers.
- Carefully remove the memory sticks from the slots.
- Make sure that the memory sticks are inserted in the correct direction. The notch on the memory stick should be aligned with the slot.
- Gently press the memory sticks into the slots until they click into place.
- Close the memory slot covers.
- Plug your computer back into the power outlet and turn it on.
Here are some safety tips to keep in mind when removing and reinserting your memory sticks:
- Make sure that your computer is turned off and unplugged from the power outlet before you start.
- Be careful not to touch the gold contacts on the memory sticks.
- If the memory sticks are not inserted in the correct direction, they may not work properly.
- Do not force the memory sticks into the slots. If they are not going in easily, you may be doing something wrong.